Duncan Pride Society
face="Arial, Helvetica">


PR
IDE SOCIETY web pages designed by Peggy Toy and Dianne Vandell 

 

Hosted by Duncan Valley Electric Cooperative

 

Updated July 2018

‚Äč 

The 1905 Victorian cottage on Main Street, opposite the Post Office, was built in 1905 by Benjamin Franklin Billingsley, proprietor of the Duncan Mercantile. B.F. Billingsley's grandson Charles Billingsley has donated the property to the Duncan Pride Society so that we can restore it and make it available as a site for wedding receptions, family reunions, concerts, lectures and other functions.

Volunteers are prepping the house for a roof replacement, to be followed by a renovation. We are seeking donations of cash, materials and labor!

PROJECTS